The farmers of the country should not have any problems in farming, so the government gives financial assistance to the farmers. The government runs many schemes. Farmers get financial assistance in the PM Kisan Yojana run by the government.
In this scheme, farmers get a benefit of Rs 6,000 annually. With this, they can easily buy agricultural goods. Crores of farmers are getting benefits under this scheme.
When will the 14th installment of PM Kisan come?
The 13th installment of this scheme has been released. Now the farmers are waiting for the 14th installment of this scheme. It is believed that the 14th installment may be released by the end of this month. At present, the government has not given any information regarding this. In this scheme, the farmer gets an amount of Rs 2,000 in every installment. This money is deposited directly into their bank account.
Farmers have to get their land verified to get the benefit of this scheme. This time the installation will be given only to those farmers who have got e-KYC done. If you have not yet done e-KYC, then you still have a chance that you can easily get e-KYC done from your phone.
If you do not have e-KYC, then you will not get the benefit of this scheme. Let us know how you can do e-KYC-
Get e-KYC done like this
- You have to go to the official website of PM Kisan and there you have to click on the option of ‘E-kyc’ on the screen.
- After this, enter your Aadhaar number and captcha and click on search.
- After entering the mobile number linked with your Aadhaar number, you will get an OTP.
- Click on ‘Get OTP’ and after entering the OTP press Enter.
- In this way, the process of e-KYC of PM Kisan Yojana was completed.