The TNEA Rank List for the year 2023 has been officially released by the Directorate of Technical Education (DoTE). Candidates who have registered for the Tamil Nadu Engineering Admissions (TNEA) can now access and download the rank list from the official website tneaonline.org.
To view the TNEA rank list, candidates must log in to the portal using their registered email addresses and passwords. Additionally, the Board has made available a PDF file containing the ranks of all eligible students under the Rank Details section on their website.
TNEA 2023 serves as the admission process for undergraduate engineering courses (B.Tech courses) offered by various institutes in Tamil Nadu. The allotment of B.Tech seats to candidates will take place after the successful completion of TNEA registration and counseling.
Here are the steps to check the TNEA Rank List 2023:
- Visit the official website tneaonline.org.
- Go to the Login tab and enter your registered email address and password.
- The TNEA rank list will be displayed on the screen.
- Download the rank list and check your status.
- Make sure to take a printout for future reference.
- Candidates who have been shortlisted in the TNEA rank list are eligible to apply for online counseling. The counseling process will begin with special categories and then move on to general counseling.
The general counseling steps include online counseling for academic and vocational courses, initial deposit of the registration fee, choice filling, tentative allotment, confirmation of tentative allotment, and provisional allotment.
The tentative allotment list will be published subsequent to the release of the rank list. Students must confirm their final institution allotment option. However, the branch allotment will be determined by the TNEA authorities. Students will then be required to report to the institution allotted to them for further procedures.